Casino Table Games Scheduling Supervisor
Sorry, this job has expired.
Black Hawk, CO
Are you ready for a change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the city? Then come work at the Isle Casino Hotel in Black Hawk, CO! If you have a knack for customer service, enjoy different challenges every day, and would like to work where people play-this is the company for you!
We are now hiring a Table Games Scheduling Supervisor to join our team.
As the Table Games Scheduling Supervisor you will develop and communicate schedules for our Table Games Department. You will also conduct the Casino Administration Office and function in a support capacity for the Senior Director of Casino Operations, Director of Gaming Operations, Casino Operations Managers and the Table Games Department.
We offer the following benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Paid time off
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Various voluntary Health, Life and Disability Insurance plans
• Employer-paid & optional Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary Long & Short-term Disability
• Employee recognition programs & team member celebrations
• Discounted meals
• Free parking
• Direct deposit
• Promote-from-within culture
• Company-paid annual flu shots
• Fun team environment
• Subsidized bus passes. Current daily rates are $4 for a round trip!
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• 2 years of Table Games supervisory experience preferred.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License.
• Self-motivated and well-versed in office etiquette practices.
• Must have a professional phone manner and be able to handle multiple lines and accurately take messages.
• Good public relations skills.
• Command of the English language with respect to understanding it, speaking it, reading it, and writing it legibly.
• Must be security-minded in order to ensure a safer environment for our staff and table games office area.
• Communicate with the Director of Gaming Operations, Casino Operations Managers and Table Games Team Members as needed to deliver an operationally sound and functionally schedule.
• Maintain departmental employee files, attendance data, and variation records in coordination with the Director of Gaming Operations and Casino Operations Managers.
• Coordinate communications between Casino Operations and other departments.
• Maintain knowledge of all casino events and promotional activities.
• Use extensive PC and Infinium computer work for records maintenance.
• Answer all phones calls, direct calls, take and pass on accurate messages.
• Greet, qualify, and respond appropriately to each visitor, guest or vendor.
• Produce and deliver reports as needed or required.
• Process incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Prepare, control, and process all PAN paperwork and attachments.
• Monitor and notify managers of employee attendance issues.
• Assist with all PTO authorization requests, leaves of absence paperwork, and IT user authorization forms.
• Handle miscellaneous duties, including all filing, shredding, binding, copying, faxing, office cleaning, employee birthday cards, and employee and purveyor seasonal cards.
• Maintain strict confidentiality relative to financial information, company policies and procedures, and team member and guest information.
• Provide our Table Games Dealers with excellent service, focusing on consistent and fair adjudication of the dealer’s schedule.
• Understand and utilize the departmental reporting chain of command.
• Excellent communication & observation skills.
• Typing, ten key, computer, clerical, reception, and secretarial skills.
• Ability to withstand exposure to an environment with moderate noise and bright lights.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule as required by business operations, including late nights, weekends, holidays, sometimes with short notice.
Apply today and join our team!
Isle Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer.