Hotel Casino Security Officer
Black Hawk, CO
Are you ready for a change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the city? Then come work at the Isle Casino Hotel in Black Hawk, CO! If you have a knack for customer service, enjoy different challenges every day, and would like to work where people play-this is the company for you!
We are now hiring Security Officers to ensure the safety and security of our guests and team members and the protection of property assets.
We offer the following benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Paid time off
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Various voluntary Health, Life and Disability Insurance plans
• Employer-paid & optional Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary Long & Short-term Disability
• Employee recognition programs & team member celebrations
• Discounted meals
• Free parking
• Direct deposit
• Promote-from-within culture
• Company-paid annual flu shots
• Fun team environment
• Subsidized bus passes. Current daily rates are $4 for a round trip!
• High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• Strong attention to detail when examining guest identification and behavior.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
• Must have valid state driver’s license.
• Assist in transporting money, gaming chips, and other items as necessary.
• Respond to patron and team member incidents.
• Check guest IDs to ensure proper age for casino access.
• Evaluate guest behavior for possible signs of intoxication.
• Monitor ingress and egress of the casino.
• Patrol internal and external premises on foot or by company vehicle.
• Check for safety hazards in all public and back-of-house areas.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn other security-specific programs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to frequently push, pull, bend, and walk.
• Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in variable temperatures.
• Ability to withstand exposure to an environment with smoking, moderate noise, and bright lights.
Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Apply today and join our team!
Isle Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer.