Sorry, this job has expired.
Black Hawk, CO
Are you ready for a change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the city? Then come work at the Isle Casino Hotel in Black Hawk, CO! If you have a knack for customer service, enjoy different challenges every day, and would like to work where people play-this is the company for you!
We are now hiring Line Cooks to join our team.
As a Line Cook you will be responsible for food production in your assigned venue. You'll safely prepare food items, following menu specifications and standard recipes, for service to guests. You must strive for picture perfect plate presentation, guest interaction, and ensure freshness of food offerings.
We offer the following benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Paid time off
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Various voluntary Health, Life and Disability Insurance plans
• Employer-paid & optional Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary Long & Short-term Disability
• Employee recognition programs & team member celebrations
• Discounted meals
• Free parking
• Direct deposit
• Promote-from-within culture
• Company-paid annual flu shots
• Fun team environment
• Subsidized bus passes. Current daily rates are $4 for a round trip!
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Culinary classes.
• Previous cooking experience is required.
• Prepare all food items according to standard recipes and menu to ensure consistency of product to the guest.
• Prepare meats and fish dishes to correct serving temperatures.
• Organize and prioritize work load to meet deadlines.
• Responsible for production of select menu items and ingredients for the assigned restaurant.
• Actively participate with staff to cook, prepare, dish-up, garnish, and assemble menu items.
• Adhere to control procedure for food costs and quality.
• Gather all necessary items for recipe execution.
• Maintain open communication with the Cooks and Venue Chef.
• Prepare hot and cold sauces, soups, and stews.
• Interact with guests in a friendly manner and inform them of station offerings.
• Encourage and abide by all health department codes and hand washing guidelines.
• Understand and follow all time and temperature control rules.
• Ability to read and write recipes and labels.
Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Apply today and join our team!
Isle Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer.