Black Hawk, CO
Are you ready for a change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the city? Then come work at the Isle Casino Hotel in Black Hawk, CO! If you have a knack for customer service, enjoy different challenges every day, and would like to work where people play-this is the company for you!
We are now hiring Casino Cleaners to maintain a high standard of cleanliness in all public areas of the property.
We offer the following benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Paid time off
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Various voluntary Health, Life and Disability Insurance plans
• Employer-paid & optional Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary Long & Short-term Disability
• Employee recognition programs & team member celebrations
• Discounted meals
• Free parking
• Direct deposit
• Promote-from-within culture
• Company-paid annual flu shots
• Fun team environment
• Subsidized bus passes. Current daily rates are $4 for a round trip!
• High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• Experience operating a vacuum cleaner, carpet cleaner, buffer, ladder, dumpster, floor scrubber, and hand tools.
• Cleaning all slot machines, restrooms, pool area, floors, windows, walls, stairs, and elevators.
• Vacuuming all floors.
• Cleaning public areas, TMDR, hallways, casino floor, and any other requested areas.
• Ability to safely use chemicals and personal protective equipment for cleaning.
• Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive or confined environment.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to frequently push, pull, bend, and walk.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Ability to withstand exposure to an environment with smoking, moderate noise, and bright lights.
Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Apply today and join our team!
Isle Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer.